Watch below an introduction video to the course
Biohacking Love & Relationships is designed by sexologists, therapists, medical doctors, nutritionists, health professionals, and the authors of the Biohacker’s Handbook, who have helped thousands of people in over 60 countries (and counting) to optimize health and wellbeing with science, technology, and nature.
Biohacking Love & RelationshipsOnline Course
6-week online program for enhancing sexuality, sex, and relationships – the core of your wellbeing.
To many sexuality = sex = penetration. But in reality, sexuality is the core of our well-being that impacts ALL areas of health. This is the area of biohacking in which we ALL have work to do!
For example, it’s difficult to feel empowered, optimize performance at work, or enjoy sex if you can’t get it up. Or feel confident in dating when you feel insecure in your body. Not to mention how the well-being of our relationships impacts our health: loneliness can be more dangerous to your health than smoking.
Similar to challenges with sexuality impacting all other areas of well-being, feeling sexually empowered and having a healthy relationship with yourself transcend your overall well-being. It’s that energetic and powerful feeling in meetings, enjoying the grind instead of burning yourself out trying to overperform, and having healthy relationships where communication is your strength – not your weakness. So in essence, sexuality is our superpower, but so many are disconnected from it. Now you have the chance to reconnect with your sexuality and be empowered by it, instead of feeling shame and being limited by it.
Biohacking Love & Relationships online course gives you a private and intimate way to optimize sexual health & sex, reconnect with yourself and others, and take your biohacking to the next level.
In this journey, you will:
- Learn to understand female and male anatomy to optimize arousal and pleasure
- Unlock orgasm myths (and hence orgasms)
- Balance hormones to optimize sexual desire (libido)
- Learn to communicate in relationships
- Reconnect with yourself and heal attachment wounds
- Learn the best biohacks for sexual wellbeing
How common are the challenges with sexual health?
Approximately 40-80% of women and 40-60% of men experience sexual dysfunction. This means that they fit the criteria for a diagnosis, but let’s face it we all have challenges with sexuality. Due to our culture and the taboos about sex, nobody arrives into adulthood ‘sexually whole’: we all have shame and trauma about sexuality. Many feel alone with their challenges because these topics are not spoken about. But you really aren’t, look at the data below for example.
Who is this course for?
We all experience challenges with sexuality and sex due to the culture we live in it’s just never spoken about. This course is for you if you…
- Single or in a relationship, man or woman. This course is about connecting with yourself and others so you can do it alone or with a partner.
- Are a high achiever and killing it at everything except the bedroom
- Have difficulty letting go during sex and having an orgasm
- Have low libido and want to feel that rush of energy again
- Want to understand female and male sexuality & pleasure better
- Difficulty in dating/ forming healthy relationships
- Are a health professional and want to learn how to integrate sexual health as part of the holistic treatment of clients
- Simply want to enhance your sexuality and enjoy it
From sexual dysfunction to maximized pleasure
- Start the journey from dysfunction to maximized pleasure
- Most common insecurities men and women have & how to work on them?
- Anatomy of pleasure
- How do our genitals function?
- Why the g-spot is a myth and 30% of people don’t know where the clitoris is?
- What are the surprising pleasure areas for men?
The good the bad hormones
- Libido/ sex drive
- What causes low libido? And how to boost it?
- Optimize sexual well-being by balancing hormones
- Sex hormones
- Nutrition & supplements for hormonal balance
Unlocking the orgasm myths
- How many types of orgasms are there? And how to get there?
- Ejaculation vs. orgasm, Squirting, The orgasm gap
- The BIG O’s
- Types of male orgasms
- Types of female orgasms
- How to get from ejaculation to multiple orgasms?
Let’s get turned on –enhance sex
- How does arousal work? And how to optimize it?
- How to enhance your sexual performance?
- “Semen retention is the new porn”
- Smart vibrators & other biohacks
Do the DEEP work to create intimate relationships
- We all have sexual trauma & insecurities that limit our sexuality and overall life satisfaction: let’s start healing them
- Attachment wounds showing up in adult relationships
- Let go of the shame that’s holding you back in sex and relationships
- Do breathwork for balancing the nervous system
Biohack dating & relationships
- You attract what you are
- Abundance vs. scarcity mindset
- Relationship with self
- Make communication your strength in relationships
- Let’s talk about sex, baby
- How to communicate about and during sex
Experts behind the course
Anna Lindfors, Course creator
Sexologist & Psychologist
Specialist in Sexological therapy
Co-author of “The Resilient Being”
I am a biohacking sexologist specializing in sexological therapy. Through my profession, I see how prevalent challenges with sexuality are: we all experience them. We all have challenges in relationships and we can learn constructive ways to overcome them. We all want to access authentic pleasure and we have the ability to unlock that. We all want to be seen and see our partner: cultivate true intimacy together. My mission is to help you get there (pun intended).
My journey to becoming a sexologist started by navigating my own challenges. Being diagnosed with endometriosis at the age of 20, chronic pain and hormonal treatments shifted me from celebrating womanhood into problem-fixing mode. It was through biohacking endo into remission and reconnecting with my sensuality that empowered all aspects of myself. Sexuality is our core – that’s why unlocking yourself sexually is so powerful and elevates your life. Let’s start that journey together!
Dr. Sandra Porthan, M.D.
Sandra is a physician and a clinical nutritionist who has versatile experience working with patients in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and private clinics in Finland. Her interests include women’s health, gut health, preventive medicine and anti-aging. She is also a certified yoga instructor and a gym instructor. Her passion for using food as medicine to support health and longevity has taken her on a lifelong journey to discover better ways to support health in all areas.
Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, M.D.
Dr. Olli Sovijärvi is one of the pioneers of holistic medicine in Finland. He has worked at nearly 50 different clinics and ERs around Finland. Dr. Sovijärvi has also acted as a consultant to various companies and service providers operating in the fields of wellness and health technology. Between 2013–18, Dr. Sovijärvi practiced medicine at a private clinic that specializes in nutrition and holistic health care. At present, Sovijärvi focuses primarily on producing scientific content for preventive health care and wellbeing. He is a co-author of the Biohacker’s handbook and co-founder of the Biohacker Center. He also runs training sessions and presentations on biohacking, performance optimization, nutritional issues, and maintaining intestinal balance.
World’s Leading Nutritional Biochemist & Health Optimization Expert
"Supplements for enhanced sex"
Shawn Wells has formulated over 700 supplements, food, beverages, and cosmeceuticals and patented 20 novel ingredients including Teacrine, Dynamine and Dihydroberberine and is now known as the Ingredientologist - the scientist of ingredients. Formerly a Chief Clinical Dietitian with over a decade of clinical experience, he has counseled thousands of people on innovative health solutions such as keto, paleo, fasting, and supplements.His book, "The ENERGY Formula" has been recognized by both USA Today and Forbes as well as an Amazon best-seller in multiple categories.
Founder @ Nasal.io, Wim Hof Method Instructor
Oxygen Advantage Instructor, Breatheology Instructor
" Breathwork for arousal & trauma healing"
Leigh Ewin is a breathwork facilitator and educator. He is known for facilitating transformative breathwork experiences and has shed light on brand new breathing philosophy with his soon-to-be-released book. He has trained with Wim Hof Method, Oxygen Advantage, breatheology amongst others and has trained in the Bulletproof Coaching Academy.
Certified Yoga Instructor
Community Educator E-RYT 200
"Pelvic floor movements & Yoga for enhanced sex"
Tuuli Sofia is a holistic community and yoga facilitator with passion towards health optimization and resilience. On the yoga mat she facilitates body-awareness and transformation through invigorating and playful modified ashtanga vinyasa yoga and meditative and healing restorative yoga. She has practiced and studied yoga since 2012, currently studying TCM, ANS and the transformative power of being and feeling safe.
Join Biohacking Love & Relationships online course now!
Highlights of the course:
Biohacking Love & Relationshipsonline course
- Biohack pleasure & orgasms
- Enhance sexual performance and pleasure
- Optimize libido & desire
- Understand your own and your partner’s anatomy to enhance pleasure
- Learn the best biohacks for sex
- Reconnect with yourself and heal attachment wounds
- Build an amazing relationship (with yourself and your partner)
Special discount: 127€
(regular price 197€)
VAT tax will be added to price if applicable.
Special price valid:
We accept the most common online payment methods and credit cards.
100% money-back guarantee: If you are not happy with the course within thirty days, you will be refunded the full amount.
Activate your pleasure immediately anddownload the FREE Biohacker's Guide to Full Body Orgasm:
Disclaimer: This online course and its contents cannot be considered as treatment recommendations, nor does it serve as a medical treatment guide. Always discuss your treatment with your doctor or therapist (e.g. nutritionist, etc.) before starting any supplements or medicines. The content of the course is primarily intended as self-study material.
© 2022 - All rights reserved